Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Thursday, 30 June 2011

B-Bom. B-bom. B-bom. B-b-bom-B-Bom-B-bom-B-B-B-B-B-bom-bom-B

Dear Readers

For those who may not be completely in the loop, the Procedure II will be happening in the 18th July. There will, however, be a slight difference this time around. Instead of using electric heat to break the 'circuit' they plan on using a freezing technique which in a absurdly morbid and macabre way I find hilarious because, as a ginger, I supposedly have no soul and for a brief moment I'll have an ice-heart too! Haha. Mmm. This is plan ''B'. Plan 'C' will come into effect in the event of the aforementioned mission fails. Plan 'C' is to install a pacemaker, which of course I share the same inappropriate humour for due to the realisation that'll be the new Iron Maiden. Haha. Mmm.
 The location for this mindboggling event that will change the rythm of time and space as well as the attitude of philosiphers forever is St Georges Hospitol, London. This is THE best hospitol in the country in regards to its cardiology unit. My Godmother also just happens to be Head of Dept there. Just saying.

Time for some lighter-brighter stuff me thinks.
Ber-Dam next week :D:D
I'm already half packed, just the clothes I'll be wearing over the next few days will need to be packed. Oh, and my Twister mat, can't forget that! This trip should be hilarious in a different way to the adventures on Millais. Fuck I miss those. I wonder if there'll be a Jesus above our door in Harlem :S

IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!

The Olympic Torch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment