There, the colour schemes a little warmer now :) (and it matches my new pyjamas, but that's not the point)
So things are looking considerably brighter today; I've got my mumbo-jumbo pebble-dashed playlist humming to me as I type, a nice warm latte in my borrowed Starbucks mug to my right, slippered feet up on the bed and yeah, things are good :)
Christmas sounds like its going to be some-what cheaper than I thought thanks to a Secret Santa (:O! Santa is an anagram of Satan! I never noticed that before!) idea so that's a huge financial relief. There's a fairly good chance of my Dad being in the country in time for the festivities as well which in all-cheesy-honesty is all I ever want. Erm..Yeah, pretty much :)
I'm kind of dreading February though, I've got a Date for the Procedure- Feb 16th, a Wednesday. Thankfully I'll be knocked out for the whole affair so I can't be accused and sued for violently attacking NHS staff and for disrupting the peace (Always a plus (y)). However, a week before that they need to run some tests i.e. blood tests to make sure I'm human and I don't have any kinds of disease that could make things a little more complicated. Won't that be fun? It's kind of sad really because I'll spend most of my February half term recovering whilst everyone else is out and about but hey, if it means I won't need to take any more blasted 'ginger pills' then I guess its worth it :/
SoI had a nightmare last night? The first in at least two weeks. Boy was it a humdinger. I was in some kind of clinic- one like you'd expect to see in a horror film set in a lunatic asylum? So, I was tied onto a table with my irregular heartbeat pounding in my ears, it was so strong. I could feel the vibrations shaking the table and going right through me. I was exhausted and shaking. It seemed like I was in that cell for days and then the door opened. A doctor with shadowed eyes entered and was soon followed by a group of what I now assume were medical assistants...long story short- I broke the restraints like an animal, they all pinned me down and in a practiced move all violently stabbed me with oversized old fashioned hyperdermic needles. Wahoo. I woke up with scratches down my face, neck, chest and arms from where I assume I had tried to get them off me. Cheerful eh?
This blog has seriously gone downhill :/
Brighter note? I can't be sure, but I think I'm getting better at this balancing lark :) They all seem a bit happier :)
The Olyimpic Torch xx
Sunday, 21 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment