Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Monday, 9 May 2011

Doppamine, Eostrogen and Endorphins

Wires - Athlete


No-one is happy these days. Its almost as if we don't want to be, like we enjoy hurting each other and everyone in between.
I used to love seeing you, but recently I've become resent most of the association. A lot. Too many people are being hurt. I'm tired of bitching and complaining. Can't we all just get long? Is that too much to ask? I've done so much for you that you don't know. I've warded off attacks, supported you when I haven't agreed, I cared. Do you care? He doesn't seem to.

This is the summer of our youth, the one where we're meant to have fires on the beach, hold hands and walk along the shore, cycle down old country lanes and re-discover the best bits of the countryside. We're meant to laugh until we cry. We're meant to fall in love. Or so I thought.

Unfortunately, dear reader it would appear that to be happy and to be healthy is indeed too much to ask.



The Olympic Torch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment