Okay, today I told you guys something quite big. You took it marvellously. I'm so proud of you guys in a mother dinosaur kinda of way, you're simply the best. You reacted so calmly (some of you so calmly you didnt even react (Baldwin!)) and thought about it and listened, thank you. Seriously, cheers mates.
I'd just like to stress the fact that there is absolutly nothing to worry about right now, or the next couple of decades (fingers crossed and super glued).
I'm not going to be on facebook or msn etc just so it gives you a chance to think things through and think about any questions you wanna ask, I'll do my best.
I didn't tell you sooner because it was slap bang right in the middle of our exams and I didn't want to distracted you from that all important revision. We all had enough to think about at the time I'm sure you'll agree :). I totally understand if your angry and hurt but there was no emergency and I couldn't give you the facts and answers like I can now; your imaginations would exaggerate and run wild, couldn't be having that now, could we? Well, my mobile is switched on and the home phone is right beside me if you have any questions or want to yell at me (can't blame you). So yeah, I'm here all evening, tomorrow, sunday, the day after that, and after that, the one that follows that, and then the one 6th dayafter that and...you get the picture. I'm giving you a little space basically.
Sweet dreams, I'll see you very soon, always here,
Sarah Jane xx
Friday, 29 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment