Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Sunday, 20 June 2010

Nap time.

Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy.

It's almost over isn't it? This era?
The tapestry that was being woven now needs a hammer and nail.
That mixed medium dosser has bounced back some b-e-a-utiful acoustic sounds.
I hope the wools, ribbons and threads will improve with age. I hope the string instruments agree.
Hope. Twice in as many sentences.
The tempest has approached again. I hope their thunder will be the soundtrack of my summer.
Thrice.
Their eyes, they're so bright. They are my lightening reigning power surges that leave be humble, grateful, maybe even fearful.
The bolts of electric energy remind me of frayed ribbons. Look closely and the streaks of illumination will appear to be blue. My Blue Ribbons. A force of nature. But not mine, their own.


The Olympic Torch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment