Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Present Tense.

Just some random thoughts;


I rarely use furniture, is that weird?

''Remember that time when we set that sheep on fire with the flaming arrow?''   ''Yeah mate, good times''

''Nah you weren't being a moron, you were gangsta''

''You're so badass, you make badasses look bad''

I have on average 4 freckles per centimetre squared on my forearms. Spare time in maths tests is never wasted time.

Wouldn't it suck to be a bear of very little brain?

''Ohhhh, it's clouding over''

....om nomnomnom

Why does the beauty of this evening make me want to weep envious tears?

It's been a while since I had a Date    (hehe I love word-play)
Time to move the furniture around my room?

Note to self: Always wash hands after chopping chilli's...don't want to end up like him.



The Olympic Torch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment