Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Elvis has left the building.

Dearest Reader,

I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say 23062010 is a very special number to people. I know someone who feels that way. You probably do, too.

And when it comes to typing my umpteenth blog post, I can't help but be part of this tradition.
It is a very special day, indeed. Not just because this is my 157th blurb, but also because today is the first day of the completion of school. I am through with their examinations. I am done with their Boards. We've waved each other a nice goodbye. One that makes you want to say 'hello' again. Whoops, I've lied to you.

Anyway, since this is the end of a chapter, I am forced to treat it with a little extra importance. And with treating it so, there is an important announcement I'd like to make.

I am not going to blog anymore on Sorry, Dinners here...

I never knew I'd have to say it so soon, but they've told me that there is no better time than now.

So, adiós muchachas, and adiós muchachos. It has been extremely prodigious contributing my thoughts to the Internet, where not many people cared.

I will be logging, blogging, poemogging on The Interlude. over the summer and then September onwards I'll be doing the aforementioned on Chapter 4 which is still work in progress.

Good night everyone, and thank you for coming. This is your host for the evening,


The Olympic Torch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment