Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, please, welcome back to the stage...

As a few of my peers have pointed out, having multiple blogs but few posts is a little bit...
screwy/odd/OCD/messed/lazy/weird/ginger? So I'll be posting all...19(just checked), blogs from The Interlude right here so you lucky few only have to look in one place for your daily dose of Moakinger :) Wow, I know right? Too good to be true. And I do solemnly swear that I will no longer post an array of crappy poetry! Yippee! Oh happy day! Gee wizz!..Yeah. I'm sure you share the excitement- in fact, I bet you're even giddy with it!

So folks stay tuned for the next installment of Sorry, dinners here.!

What do I say to sign off on here?  -go and checks-

Got it!

The Olympic Torch xx

1 comment: