Dearest Readers,
How empty my evenings have been without you! How many weeks has my subconscious craved your company and loyalty? I tell you; too many.
But yeah, seriously :P
It's something like the ninth day of college? I'm wrong, I'm sure, but laziness prevents me from working it out fully. I'm likin' it. It's good, a tad lonely perhaps, without that Jesus-Gnome talking about things I'll never understand :P Everyone is so tired. My tutor is like me. In 200 million years time. That's getting on a bit, you know? Respect your elders, bitch. Racist, sexist, fascist, yeop..It's okay, you can stop pulling that pained expression now...nope, now thats a grimace...Pity. Thanks mate, thanks a bloody bunch.
The Hunger Games isn't so bad -the book that is- I've just finished the second one. Four hours. Personal best. I think its pretty much safe to say that I've had enough of love triangles with a fickle mind at the root of it all. I'm hungry now (back in five minutes) Om nom nom. Stupid big print. I didn't even need my glasses :{ What kind of book does that make it?! Gahh.
Oh emm Gee, I haven't mentioned the Blue Ribbons yet! Well, now they have. Have I told you just how groovilicious/funkilicious/adorizzle they are? I'm sure you can imagine :D
Well guys, I would dearly love to say more but my general overseer prohibits this.
I wish you all a good night and the sweetest of dreams,
The Olympic Torch xx
Wednesday, 22 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment