About Me (Hobbies / Interests / Descriptions)
Body Type: bodybuilder, disabled
Do you drink? like a fish, only blood
Do you smoke?like a chimney, pipe
Drugs: burning man rocks...wait, what was the question
Education Level: post-Graduate
Ethnicity: Indian
Eye Color: blue
Fitness and Sports: armchair quarterback, dancing, fencing, martial arts, pole dancing, tai chi, weightlifting, wrestling
Food Related: Eat Out Frequently, Junk Food Junkie, Lactose Intolerant (am I sharing too much?), Soul Food
Gender: Transgender
Hair Color: a little gray, auburn, bald, red
Hair Style: afro, buzz cut, curly, layered, long hair, perm, shag, shaved head
Have Kids: yes - single parent home
Health Related: acupuncture, faith healing, folk medicine, herbalism, meditation
Hobbies: comic books, cosplay, coupon clipping, fleamarkets, killing zombies, manga, nudism, pole dancing, wine tasting
I currently live: alone, on a pirate ship, there is a party every night, with pets
I'm looking for: dating, something REALLY hot, the yin to my yang
Income level: $100,000+
Individuality: cougar lover, goatee, nudist, pirate at heart, psychic, vampire
Military Service: marines
Miscellaneous: HIV+
Movies: bollywood, horror
Music: Celtic, Choir, Christian Rock, Dance, Gospel, Hip Hop, Karaoke, Pop, R and B, Rap, Techno
My Sign: scorpio : oct. 23-nov. 21
Orientation: lesbian, transgender-ftm
Personality: burner (burning man participant), extrovert, flirt, geek, jock, loner, pirate, redneck, tree hugger
Pets: Cats, Ferret, Iguana, Monkey, Pot-Bellied Pig, Rock, Turtle
Political Views: socialist
Profession: Executive / Management
Relationship: open relationship, widowed
Religious Views: Hindu
Socially, I am a couch potato, anti-social, flirt, loner, social butterfly
Groups: Freckles ; Redheads That Tan ; Redhead - Auburn ; Redhead - Ginger ; Redophile (Redhead Lover) ; Seeking Longterm Relationship ; Seeking Something HOT
Well, you can't accuse us of being boring:P
There you go,
The Olympic Torch
Monday, 27 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEek, didn't mean to delete that comment...my computer is attacking me...Anyhoo, believe it went something along the lines of:
ReplyDelete"I'd tap that."