Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Friday, 16 April 2010

Dearest Readers,

Dearest Readers,

Over recent weeks a few of you have asked me about the things I have posted.
I'm going to have to ask you not to.
I use this blog as a way of getting things off my chest- like a diary if you like. Y'know, being bitchy if I want to, whining if I should so choose to do, write poetry that might be about people or might be about other flavours in my life. It's my place to just write to nobody in particular at all. I like this little cyber slice of Moakes Pie. Everyone can savour it, covet it or loathe it perhaps. I like to think that I can just have my few rules on here? Rules like;
-No commenting unless I specifically ask in the blog for them.
-No questions at social events, meetings or places such as school, parties and sleepovers
-No questions or comments at all really. *
Harsh, I know, but there it is. Please respect all that. Im sorry if I offend you with this or in my posts.

*I'd just like to mention also, that you are welcome to the pictures I post, to the poems I am never content with and the memories and lessons I bequeath to you, my dear reader, just make sure that I have my name somewhere on it. Especially the poems and pictures.


The Olympic Torch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment