Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Phrases of the day.

Me: ''Trust me, I'm a Jedi.''

T.V. C''Thank you ellipses for helping me...trail...off...''

Uncle R :'Fee fi fo fum''


Aunt F :''Who was that dear?''
Cousin M: ''I dunno, King Shit of Fuck Mountain, I think he said''


''Caution, this car turns into a robot'' (bumper sticker on the M25)

Cousin Bobert : ''Sarah, you have the grace & poise of a crackhead rhinoceros''

Hannah says:
gah...makes me feel positively ill
Sarah says:
shouldnt it technically be negativly ill? y'know...because, being ill is a bad thing?

Cousin T: ''I find the church so exciting my soul has a boner''

Cousin B: ''who do you think would win? Narwahl or zombie''

The Olympic Torch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment