Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Saturday, 15 May 2010

Desk.

Desk desk desk.

I have one.

Its pretty.

Its mine, all mine!

Its a big'un.

I have a  chair too.

They make me feel like da boss.

The chair is blue.

And it spins.

SPINNY BLUE CHAIR!

With arm rests.

Here I am, with my new desk. Herman. Thats it's name, Herman. HER-MAN. that name makes me laugh...name division...Her Man. Makes me wanna sing. Makes be wanna sing scissor Sisters. Yap, sure does. (8) She's my man and...well, you know how it goes. The chair I'm calling Kylie. I'm calling my Boss Chair Kylie because, (8) I'm spin-nin a-round, move outta my way... :D



Oh. Em. Gee. NEW DESK!


HOWARD! ON HERMAN! Unashamed office appliance sex.My BAMF boss face. Youre fired.


The Tricked Out Olympic Torch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment