Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Thursday, 6 May 2010

Barium Chloride.

Aren't we good enough? Not smart enough? Voting for the wrong party? Too loud? Am I too much of an idiot to be graced with your presence, your approval? What do you want? What would make you happy?
Do you have to look at me like that? Are you that insecure? I'm sorry my IQ is nowhere near yours. I'm sorry my attention span is like that of a small rodent. I'm sorry I'm lazier than H.Simpson. I'm sorry I can't seem to change the fucking tune. I'm sorry my vulgarity embarrasses you. Am I really worth so little in your opinion? You used to be such a big part of my life, I'd tell you anything. Now I'm paranoid. What do you say to her when my back is turned? Do you laugh? Bitch? Moan? Threaten? Imagine your life differently?

Will you actually miss us? Me? Them? Will you?

I'm sorry you're not happy. Really.



The Self-absorbed-illiterate Torch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment