So, today I've been a busy little bee. I've blogged, I've schooled, I've eated and drinked. Right now I'm in the process of cleaning the biology culture that has be known to be my bedroom (in past lives).
D'you know why I'm doing this? So I can turn my bed around so at night I can gaze at that beautiful dark, black, dark blue, saphire, azure, violet, peacock blue, delft, aqua, navy, steel, cobalt, royal summer sky that resembles a draping cloak of velvet that had been lain over this small inconsequential planet and sprinkled with shinning gems only found in an infants eyes. Falling asleep under the tempory watch of those all consuming burning globules of hydrogen gas of hundred of years past. Saving up for a telescope(Y)
The sweetest dreams, I wish you my dearest readers, blessed bliss for you all.
The Olympic Torch xx
Friday, 7 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment