Come in, come in! Why dont you stop for a while? There's plenty of beans on toast for everybody!

So yeah, pretty much.

Thursday, 4 March 2010

Aww, bless :P

Matty

Sleep my sweet heart,
For you shall find
Nothing will protect you
As much as your mind

It analyses situations
Thousands of calculation
A secretive detective
Solving and predictions are its speciality

Sleep until nothing’s left
Sleep until the world is gone
Sleep until it’s cold
Sleep until the world is blackdream my darling

Do the impossible
Run from the worst
And snuggle in your duvets embrace
That sucking thumb is giving me royal approval

Dream of a better world
Dream of a bright future
Dream of the perfect life
Dream of what will never be

I'll turn the lights off
Just so you, dearest babe
Can explore the treasure trove
That travels with you everywhere

Shh, hush sweetie
Don't you wimper and recoil
You're safe here with me
I'll hold you in the arms

Sleep, sleep,
Walk your own way.
Earlier the night,
The sooner to start a new day.

Do you mind if I watch you sleep?
Dream and roll over
avoid the monsters
and the light

Sleep soundly
Sleep peacefully
Sleep deeply
Sleep forever

That smile on your face so precious
An exposed pajamad leg
Your hair splayed around you
Like spilling starlight

Nothing can hurt you
No one can get you
You’re safe now
Just close your eyes, baby.

Watch you sleep my love
when I kiss
the tiniest sample
of skin on your cheek
and know you wake
when I'm gone
and am gone
until again you sleep.

I’ll be with you soon
Wait for me.
For now,
Just sleep.

The Olympic Torch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment