One i wrote a couple of months back. It's from a characters point of view in a book I had read
Nothing is the same
Lover’s arms no longer reassure
Instead of the castle
They are the straps of a straight jacket
I suffocate.
Lover’s voice doesn’t whisper,
Instead of calming,
It is the chant of devils grunts
I isolate myself
Lovers kiss isn’t tender
Instead it’s powered with angry force
The wrong kinds of passion
I bite.
Lovers touch isn’t stimulating
Instead it induces a cold convulsive shiver
The feel of a taser gun to the spine
I collapse
Lovers entrance inst a pleasure
Instead it’s a white hot poker
The feeling of burning evil desire
I gasp.
My new lover doesn’t know
They think I cling to them with need
Its true, I do.
For they are my pillar of hope
My lover doesn’t know
That I got a tattoo
To hide the scars
It is my symbol of acceptance.
The Olympic Torch xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment